Johns Hopkins Hospital Customer Service
Contact Johns Hopkins Hospital
- (410) 955-5000
- (410) 502-4000
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
About Johns Hopkins Hospital
Johns Hopkins Hospital is a teaching hospital of Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine that is located in Baltimore. The hospital was established in 1889. In 2010 Johns Hopkins Hospital was ranked as the best hospital of the USA. About 80,000 people visit Johns Hopkins Hospital every week. The hospital is known for revolutionary medical achievements that include the first male-to-female sex reassignment operation, development of the first hela cells, the first blue baby syndrome operation, and finding three types of a virus causing poliomyelitis. Johns Hopkins Hospital has orthopedic, cancer, pulmonology, urology, rheumatology and other departments. At Johns Hopkins Hospital patients get exceptional medical help.
Johns Hopkins Hospital Stats
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Johns Hopkins Hospital to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Baltimore, Maryland, United States
- New Providence, New Jersey, United States
- Severn, Maryland, United States
- Wright, Kansas, United States
- Frederick, Maryland, United States
- Bel Air, Maryland, United States
- Hartford, Connecticut, United States
- Panama City, Panama, Panama
- Norfolk, Virginia, United States
- Manassas, Virginia, United States