I was completely disrespected by one of the John Hopkins doctors, at physicians at greater Dundalk, one Dundalk Avenue in Baltimore Maryland, she was a woman doctor and she told me with my Ethnicity of being African-American that it is very common for African-Americans to be overweight, which is much understood, I concern is that she went on to say that P H A T not attractive and that I was fat and then she smiles in a sarcastic way, then she says that she sees that I lost 40 pounds in the past but too quickly, which I understood that I did lose too much weight at one time when I was over exercising, and then she says look you lost all that weight just end up back at square one.I felt completely sad and that she would actually talk to me in that way.

I have had multiple doctors like, Denise she works at the city location at John Hopkins and Dr.

day which has left and one other doctor I used to see work tremendous and very heartwarming and even if I Had issues with losing weight they would actually motivate me and talk to me about alternatives knowing that I had a Health problem that sometimes elevates at times.They are so caring and I totally recommend those two doctors but this location mainly has doctors that are very cold and disrespectful.

Review about: Johns Hopkins Hospital Physician Doctor.

Comments