I was completely disrespected by one of the John Hopkins doctors, at physicians at greater Dundalk, one Dundalk Avenue in Baltimore Maryland, she was a woman doctor and she told me with my Ethnicity of being African-American that it is very common for African-Americans to be overweight, which is much understood, I concern is that she went on to say that P H A T not attractive and that I was fat and then she smiles in a sarcastic way, then she says that she sees that I lost 40 pounds in the past but too quickly, which I understood that I did lose too much weight at one time when I was over exercising, and then she says look you lost all that weight just end up back at square one. I felt completely sad and that she would actually talk to me in that way.

I have had multiple doctors like, Denise she works at the city location at John Hopkins and Dr.

day which has left and one other doctor I used to see work tremendous and very heartwarming and even if I Had issues with losing weight they would actually motivate me and talk to me about alternatives knowing that I had a Health problem that sometimes elevates at times. They are so caring and I totally recommend those two doctors but this location mainly has doctors that are very cold and disrespectful.

Review about: Johns Hopkins Hospital Physician Doctor.

Comments