Johns Hopkins Hospital Customer Care Review from Manassas, Virginia
Tried to schedule an appointment with Andrea Cox about a vaccine. Wanted to help people in need with health problems. Was really trying to be charitable.
Wrote her an email on a Sunday night. She responded immediately and rudely that the trial ended Friday. Website says trial is ongoing for FDA phase I/II.
They need more rational doctors who actually get along with patients, or hire an admin assistant with basic social skills. Gosh, what the heck did I do wrong?!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "OMG dont do it , its a joke I had surgery 2014 I look worse than I did before the staff was very nice my self-esteem have went down..."
- "My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @..."
- "I went to Affordable Dentures on 07/2015 and technician took me X rays, she said that she had to remove 3 teeth, because 1 was shifted, 1 loose and 1..."
- "Don't ever give AAA your money! Manasses AAA sent me a notice that I could enroll for $100 when I called, the guy told me that I couldn't..."
- "Hello Aldi sold me an expired yogurt on December 2015. Please refer to attachment. the yogurt was expired on 2014 however Aldi stores sold it to me on December of..."
- "So basically I got my third last night. The top is my ear, and the bottom is what it's supposed to look like! My piercer did a horrible job. I..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."