4.8

My house on the corner of Howard & 28th is getting harder to live in."Super Highway Race Track 28" is what it has become.

The greatest NEW problem is the Hopkins( Big ) buses. Boy those things are load and stinky ( I think they got them on sale. Im going to shot some video of them barreling down past my house, it's funny and scary. Im looking forward to the day when one of Bus Monsters can't quit make the turn and takes out my Plant Room,maybe my house.

Im next door to the house that got plowed by the Oil Truck a few years back. Please who ever is in charge start using the smaller shuttles,they just fine.

OK the neighbors and I are going to putting up our signs on our lawns.Thank you Chris Da Plumber JENSEN PLUMBING SERVICE LLC

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Johns Hopkins Hospital and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Johns Hopkins Hospital.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Johns Hopkins Hospital to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Johns Hopkins Hospital?

Comments